[Sportsandrec] Kayaking

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:13:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just got invited to go on a kayaking tour with a group of about 12
people during my sister's bachelorette party. I'm just curious what
experiences you've had with kayaking? How easy is it to keep up with a
group and navigate independently in a single kayak, or is it better to
pair up with someone in a double kayak? How easy are double kayaks to
find? My sister's friend who is organizing the group said she thought
the tour would offer double kayaks but I just want to come up with a
contingency plan in case they don't. Any other tips to share? Thanks!
Arielle