[Sportsandrec] introduction and a question

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 17:23:32 UTC 2014

Good morning, I spin every morning and I particularly suggest that
workout, for blind people. It is a very demanding workout on a
stationary bike. Has to be done in a gym or health club, it's not
something easily found upon a typical stationary bike you got at a
yard sale and ever since you got it home, you hang your clothes on.
 From what I've personally found out, part of the hard-driving nature
of spin is other athletes being in the same room, involved alongside
you with a same workout. Builds your immunity, too, because you sweat
so hard and so much that, everyone's  bodily expression sort of
becomes mingled. Some of those hard core spinners can probably do a
workout on one of those stationary bikes, but I need to be yelled at
and cajoled to maximize the workout. The classes in which I
participate are 60-90 mins. Tomorrow, there is a special Christmas
Eve class that is something like 3 hours in length.
A word of caution: you ought to call the facility and confirm they
have even have spin.
Other spinnners on this here list, tell us!