[Sportsandrec] Measuring bodyfat?

J Louchart jalouchart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:31:24 UTC 2014

Informative and helpful as usual, Kelly. Thank you. I'm voting for
using my own observations more than anything clinical. It seems like
knowing the exact percent is a waste of time for someone who isn't
somehow competing.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/williamkociaba%40c