[Sportsandrec] Accessible Restaurant Menus

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:51:26 UTC 2014

Hello Zeeshan.
There is an iPhone app called allmenus. It is accessible.  I use it a lot for chain restaurants.Maybe there is an accessible Android app for the same purpose, but I don't know. On the app store, it only gets 2.5 stars. I'm not sure why. It works pretty well for me when I've used it.
Ben

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16