[Sportsandrec] FW: my new website

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sun May 11 16:26:51 UTC 2014

Sorry about that.  Accidently sent this from my other email which is not
registered with the list.BillBill  Kociaba

www.kociaba-fitness.com

"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"

Hello to all and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms,

I wanted to give you guys a quick update.  My new website
www.kociaba-fitness.com is finally up and running.  Its been up for a couple
of weeks and still has a long way to go.

Please check it out and let me  know what you think.  Read some of my blog
posts and if you have any thoughts please post a comment.

I have something very exciting happening at the end of this week.  I am
interviewing Arlene Semeco.  She is a clinical nutritionist with a masters
and a very strong knowledge of sports nutrition.  She also has experience
with nutrition for diabetics when it comes to athletics and fat loss.  I was
looking for a nutritionist with that knowledge since there are so many blind
people who are diabetic.

She is a very interesting lady and the thing that excites me the most is
that  she is a three time Olympian!  She swam in the last three Olympic
summer games!

There is a place on my website to post questions for Arlene which I will use
during the interview.  It would  be a great help if some of you would take
the time to send in some questions for her.

Hope all is well for everyone.  I am also still doing the Mon, Wed, Fri
morning workout class on www.blindcafe.net and would be very happy if some
of you would join us.