[Sportsandrec] question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 22:01:22 UTC 2014

Maryann,
Unfortunately many states do not have  organized activities for blind people
who want to be active; this is a shame because playing adaptive sports is
fun and would put us on a more even playing field competing against each
other.

I suggest calling USABA; that's US association of blind athletes for
resources.
I do not think any one answered that question here, so thought I'd throw out
this resource.

In my area, the only blind sport is beep ball but its very recreational and
we never have enough players. I think the relaxing of rules may keep some
adults away. I find it fun though.

Ashley