[Sportsandrec] welcome Justin

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:11:37 UTC 2014

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the welcome.  Where in Western New York are you from?  I've
lived in a suburb of Rochester, NY my entire life.  As for my sports
interest, I haven't had a chance to play much in years due to being
busy with school & work, but I do love to watch College Basketball,
sometime professional basketball, professional football.

Very cool about the running events!

Justin