[Sportsandrec] Gym Partners

J Louchart jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:01:10 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Technical question: Which methods do you folks use to find people with
whom to go to the gym?

Social question: How do you prevent an activity based friendship from
becoming a service based friendship? That is, my caution regarding a
running partner is that I don't want the partner to be performing a
charity service for me. I find that the charity-service mentality
doesn't lend itself to a long partnership. Thoughts?

J Louchart

"Everyone is a genius; but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb
a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -- Albert
Einstein