[Sportsandrec] hoping

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Thu Sep 11 21:34:20 UTC 2014

Hi, all, this sounds fabulous, connecting with fello blind persons to do
something recreationally, and good, healthwise,  at the same time.
The only problem is: I live in Kansas City, MO: I'm  wondering if anyone out
there knows of anything set up for the blind in my area that would include
adaptive sports of any kind.
It's so  completely frustrating not being able to have a way of joining up
with other non-sighted folks to do fun, physically-active  activities like
walking, running, or anything else that would be  healthy to do.
Please write with any suggestions.
Erika