[Sportsandrec] hoping

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Sep 12 12:33:39 UTC 2014

Hi Erika, and all,

There are, I believe, at least 2 organizations out
there specifically for matching up blind cycling
stokers with Tandeming pilots, to help blind
people ride more often. Unfortunately I seem to be
having a bit of a brain burp right now and can't
tell you the names of those organizations or Web
sites. I do know, however, that reps from both
orgs are subscribed to the Blind_Cycling e-mail
discussion list, if interested. You can join that
list by sending a blank message to the following
address:

blind_cycling-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

HTH,
Everett