[Sportsandrec] Downhill eSkiing

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 12:00:59 UTC 2014

Greeting Brice,

I'm all excited to hear from another skier! There are Adaptive ski organizations at most Ski destinnations. You can also find adaptive ski  programs online just google adaptive alpine skiing. Also, here is a link to a short list of programs  but there are many more :
 http://www.disabled-world.com/sports/snow/skiing/adaptive-skiing-locations-usa.php

Here is a link to video made by the Blind Skiers Edge, featuring  Erik Weidamayor, he also holds/teaches clinics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpGLy-FyOc0

Hope you find away to have fun out on the snow.  -Scott