[Sportsandrec] swimming

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:20:07 UTC 2015

Hello,
I posted before that I might join a local swim club.  They sent
me a new member information form to look over.  However, I cannot
read the file.  I tried converting it to Word and plain text to
no avail.  All JAWS tells me is that there is a graphic, but I
can't actually read the text.  I've tried all that I can think
of.  Therefore, does anyone else have any suggestions as to how I
might be able read this file without asking them to reformat the
entire document?
Would nvda make any difference?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay