[Sportsandrec] Rasslin, runnin, and eatin?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:21:05 UTC 2015

Joe,
Don't beat yourself up over a beer or a few chips. Its not going to hurt you
unles you make it a six pack and a bag of chips or if it's a daily thing. A
couple of "cheat" meals a week are fine and actually they can help as if you
know you got a beer waiting tomorrow afternoon its easier to keep on track
today.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"