[Sportsandrec] The Visually Impaired category

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:56:42 UTC 2015

Good morning gaston,
I am not a runner but think I have something to offer on your thought.  As a
former promoter of bodybuilding and fitness events I see the
promoter/organizers side of things. If you have a category of contestant
that does not draw l large numbers its not logical to devide it into sub
catagorys.  In other words if there are more VI runners and a demand for
more sub catagorys is there its likely the organizers will be open to a
change.
The reality is its all about the economics.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"