[Sportsandrec] Greetings

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:47:56 UTC 2015

Welcome to the list,

I am always so happy to hear of someone else doing the martial arts. I joined judo classes in 1971 and it literally changed my life. I am at my late husband in judo classes and our children grew up playing Juneau. I have also done many other martial arts too.

I was a shy kid in school and Paris athletic although the gym teacher said I was incompetent at sports. Of course I found that devastating but since the only games that were done in school or ballgames I never did very well. Then when I started the martial arts my whole life changed. I hope you can say the same.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)