[Sportsandrec] Brazilian Jujitsu

Marana weber missmarana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:30:20 UTC 2015

It really depends on your location. I have seen prices range from 60 bucks a month to 180 bucks a month. I am extremely fortunate to have a great academy at the lower end cost wise but have found that is rarely the case. The best place to find to train is the one where The owner doesn't for the love of the game, rather than the money.

Sent from my iPhone