[Sportsandrec] Taking a yoga class

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 22:34:03 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Minh,

         My blind husband and I have taken many yoga classes. Of
course, every instructor is different but in general the instructor
talks the entire class through the pose, circulating the class so as
to correct little nuances of people's form. In some cases, it is
necessary to bodily demonstrate the pose you are trying to strike.
Completely du able, even a quite therapeutic, gives you time with your mind.