[Sportsandrec] SPORTS WITH SMALL AUDIBLE BALLS?

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Tue Feb 24 21:53:22 UTC 2015

Hi

Any body tried racket games with the smaller bell balls probably the
bouncing balls, difficult to describe them though I can picture them in my
mind's eye, probably in size like a golf ball or tennis ball, two holes or
maybe one hole the same with bells, also used by dogs and maybe other pets
in addition to humans, available at toy asotes and other stores. I hear the
bell balls cats play with are sometimes used for table tennis as they don't
bounce instead of importing them from South Korea or Japan for table tennis.

Ricky Lomey