[Sportsandrec] Running

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 16:37:29 UTC 2015

Hey guys,
I have started running for distance. I do core and spin on my light days. I have two main questions I would like to discuss.
1. What do you guys eat before long runs. I normally knock out some wheat pasta with grilled chicken and veggies the night before. Anyone else have go-to meals they like that work for them?
2. How do I get more speed for longer runs. I have been going faster the shorter distances and pacing the longer ones. Does anyone have other tricks?
Joe Shaw, Nashville