[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} Chess?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:56:05 UTC 2015

Hay Joe,
I played for many years when I had some sight.  I discovered the USBCA a few
years ago through a guy named Alan who was on another list I was.
Alan suggested taking the chess course that Hadley offers.  He said it would
be a breeze if I used to know how to play and it would help me get the hang
of how to do it without seeing.  The cool thing is they throw in a tactile
chess set free along with the course which ofcourse is also free.
They actually have two courses and ask that you take both in order to keep
the free set. Once you complete both they even give you a free two year
membership in the USBCA!  It's a pretty good deal.
If you don't want to go that route and just want some pointers or someone to
play with online shoot me an email at kociabafitness at gmail.com and we can
give it a try.
Oh and just to be clear you don't have to be in the US to be a part of the
USBCA. I have played people from the UK, India, Canada, France and south
Africa.
Oh and to answer your original question I think I am ranked 9th or 10th out
of the 60+ members so I guess I am pretty good...or very lucky(LOL)
Get in touch we can get on skype and give it a go
Bill

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"