[Sportsandrec] Sluggers take on the Seattle Police Dept. beep baseball

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:01:54 UTC 2015

Hey Guys,

I'm a member of the Sluggers Beep Baseball team, and we are having our first
season game against the Seattle Police Department this Saturday June 6th at
noon.  Admission is free, but refreshments are to be served at cost.  We
will be playing on the baseball field at the back of Rainier Beach High
School.  I will be playing in the game, I am Slugger 31.

Sluggers take on the Seattle Police Dept., Saturday, June 6, Noon to 2 p.m.

Rainier Beach High School, 8815 S. Seward Park Ave., Seattle

June 6, Sluggers vs. SPD Game

June 20, Hot Dogging! Guide Dog Users Benefit Game

July 25-31, World Series

September 12, Sluggers vs Spokane (Vancouver)

Kevin D. Daniel, Head Coach

Seattle South King Sluggers Beep Baseball Team

206-979-5616

Our home field is Rainier Beach High School, located at 8815 S. Seward Park
Ave. within easy walking distance of the Rainier Beach Lite Rail Station.

Consider playing or volunteering in 2015

Sighted guides, base attendants, field attendants, base operator, stat
keeper, drivers, sports photographers are needed. If interested in taking a
turn at bat or trying out for the team, contact Kevin Daniel.

You can also help by sharing this information with friends and family.

---