[Sportsandrec] Trainers vs. stationary bikes?

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 00:39:01 UTC 2015

Thank you sir. This kind of stuff is why you are my favorite.
I sometimes consider asking you off-list, but I figure some others may have
thought of this and not asked.
I am considering adding in some cycling. I want to be able to fire those
muscles in real world applications. If I read correctly, you are saying I
can prepare to have some rides by spinning, sprinting, and climbing hills
and mountains on the stationary and only grabbing a captain and a two seat
bike when the opportunity presents itself.
Thanks.
Joe