[Sportsandrec] swimming

Tristan Pierce tpierce at aph.org
Mon Jun 15 11:24:51 UTC 2015

Contact Annie Foos for AdapTap. It is a device that attaches to the floating lane lines that lets the swimmer know when the wall is coming up and it is time to reach out your hand to touch the wall or to let you know it is time to flip. You can swim without someone taping your head. When done swimming, just popped them off the lane line and put them in your locker or ask the pool staff for a place where you can store them. Annie developed the AdapTap when she was the swim coach at Notre Dame and she had several swimmers who were blind on the team. Annie is at foosannie at gmail.com.

Tristan Pierce
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206