[Sportsandrec] Any tandem cyclists here?

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:22:13 UTC 2015

Hello Kelly,

Good to hear from you. Wow, that sounds like a cherry ride. With what are you building it up? Where are you and what are you riding now?

My favorite go-fast, road tandem is a Co-Motion. I currently have a Robusta, but it will be replaced this year, by the Macchiato.

I have been blessed with a stable of bikes, for different pilots and types of rides in which I participate. Yesterday, I just bought a Bike Friday, that packs into two suitcases, for traveling. I already have one, but will sell it, if I like this other, better. I only need one travel tandem.

Regards,

Sacramento Ron