[Sportsandrec] How many steps are you getting in a day?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:18:16 UTC 2015

Hello Amy, I do have an I phone six and have been using the health app
daily. Also, I am the care taker in my home, MRS mom as they say. I think
that the biggest draw for the band is the continual ability to where it, but
is that convenience worth $79, I don't know, but I would like to hear
anything that Miss Jessica has to say after using it for a little while.