[Sportsandrec] where to find accessible yoga DVD's and such?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:22:54 UTC 2015

I know someone said they had a problem with the blind yoga site recently. I
just checked and its alive and well.

http://www.blindyoga.net/
I had Marty Kline the creator of the blind yoga program on my  podcast a few
months ago and he was kind enough to share a copy of his program with me.
Its very well described and easy to follow. I know he originally released it
as a five or six cd set but he has recently rereleased it as a digital
download at a much lower price.
Here is the link to my interview with marty
http://kociaba-fitness.com/blog_rwf_7_blind_yoga

Also,In refrence to other described workout programs I have been recording
custom workout mp3 files for people for well over a year.
I obviously don't do a very good  job at self promotion so here are links to
some free downloads I have on my site and to the info page for custome made
files
http://kociaba-fitness.com/products_and_services

http://kociaba-fitness.com/free_stuff
Bill Kociaba