[Sportsandrec] where to find accessible yoga DVD's and such?

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Mon Sep 7 17:31:45 UTC 2015

Hello, Bill: I been wanting to try Thai chi  for some time, now, to help me with my massage therapy practice. I understand that you are  a  massage therapist, too. That's so cool! I'm sure you could give me a lot of pointers. I've been a therapist for about a year  or so, now,. Anyhow, have a wonderful day.
 Cordially,
Erika Wolf
Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 6, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Kociaba Fitness via Sportsandrec <sportsandrec at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Kind of in the same vain I know we have sevral martial artists on the list.
> Has anyone ever studied Thi chi?  I have spoken to sevral instructors who
> were very iffy about trying to teach me and recently found someone.  I am
> finding it very challenging.  Having spent my whole life tensing hard to
> lift heavy things the concept of letting everything loose and trying to flow
> is very hard for me.   Tried yoga and just didn't work for me but this I
> think I am going to stick with.  I am already feeling like my balance is
> improving.  Just curious if any of the rest of you have tried it.
> Bill
>

> Bill Kociaba
> www.kociaba-fitness.com
> "Building Better Bodies Since 1981"