[Sportsandrec] Described Workouts

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Mon Sep 7 18:57:15 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone

I know that there has been a lot of talk about described workouts on the list. Maureen Nietfeld one of our NFB Sports and Recreation board members has a youtube channel called Breaking Blind. Recently, she joined the WE Fit Wellness team and her channel is being rebranded to offer videos that have more of a focus on recreation, wellness. Sports, etc... This week, Maureen's video is a quick and easy lower body workout. This is just a quick little youtube piece bus I just thought that some of you might enjoy seeing it and might want to subscribe to the channel BreakingBlind to see what comes next.

I have been having a lot of fun working with Maureen on these videos as well as the development of some premium content that we will release later this year. I hope that you guys enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/4YdobPhVuqY

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham