[Sportsandrec] hadley webanar

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:48:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This coming wed. the 16th I am hosting a webinar for the Hadley school.

http://www.hadley.edu/SeminarDetails.asp?sid=290

It starts at 10:00 CST and I hope some of you can join me.

Going to cover a lot of stuff that many of you already know such as basic
nutrition, selecting the right gym if you want to join one, how to make the
most of what you have available at home if you don't and just how important
it is to get off your behind and do something physical. Its going to be
pretty free form and I will go in whatever direction the questions lead me.

The people at Hadley seem very excited about this as its pretty different
from most of what they have done.

Hope to see you there

Bill

Bill Kociaba