[Sportsandrec] Soccer Balls

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:01:46 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle,

Apologies if someone has already answered your query and I missed it.

You need a size 5 ball if you want the same size as is used in professional soccer.  I can’t attest to the quality of this one, but you can get one from http://www.braillebookstore.com/Bell-Soccer-Ball.1.

However, note that in international blind soccer, a size 3 ball is used.

Cheers,

Ed