[Sportsandrec] Football!

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 19:16:45 UTC 2015

Danielle,
Television broadcasting networks broadcast games of particular regional
interest to increase viewership.  For example, with respect to collegiate
games, Penn State v. Syracuse wouldn't attract much interest in the South
where I am, but the Alabama v. Mississippi game surely did.  The same holds
true for NFL games.Michael