[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} RE: Yoga

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 16:44:55 UTC 2016

Also check out the Wefit Wellness podcasts Find Your Fit.  There is an
episode where they interview a lady who does descriptive yoga videos. I
think it's the second episode.
Karen is right though, yoga is like most other things. If the teacher is
verbally descriptive, there is enough information in there.
Joe Shaw