[Sportsandrec] So, I have to ask

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Mon Aug 8 13:45:37 UTC 2016

Years ago I met a gentleman who was sure he had the invention of the century.  Back in the days of the rotary dial for the phone, he painstakingly developed this tin template that would fit on the outside of the dial with braille numbers on it.  I was able to share with him how blind people dial a phone, and I felt badly about bursting his bubble.

Judy