[Sportsandrec] New list member with fitness-related questions and goals for the new year

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:32:55 UTC 2016

Hi Kris,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hope that your weight loss journey
continues to go well, and that you're able to reach your goal!
I just had a quick question about the FitBit Zip: What are advantages to
using this over say just using the iOS Health app? I'm asking, because I am
unfamiliar with FitBit and its advantages.
Thanks again, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda