[Sportsandrec] Survey Research Participants Needed (Win $50.00 gift card)

Justin Haegele justin.a.haegele at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:27:50 UTC 2016

Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey, and thank you as well for the information about the buttons. I am going to look into them shortly.

Justin A. Haegele, PhD,  CAPEAssistant ProfessorHealth & Physical EducationDepartment of Human Movement SciencesOld Dominion University (757) 683-53382009 Student Recreation CenterNorfolk, VA 23529