[Sportsandrec] fitness trackers question

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:41:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As I believe I  have indicated in the past I am a total tec moron and have
never played with any of the popular gadgets out there.  I have been
teaching a fitness/nutrition/health class at the local lighthouse for the
past couple of months and was wondering if there is an accessable fitness
tracker on the market that doesn't rely on a smart phone?  Many of my
clients only use very basic cel phones and are probably as tec challenged as
I am but I would like to find something they can use to measure their
progress.

It appears that I might have access to some grant cash and am looking for
ways of keeping their interest and enthusiasm high.

Any suggestions would be a great help. Also is there a  decent talking blood
pressure monitor  on the market?I already know none of the talking heart
rate unitsare any good from previous conversations here.

Again thanks in advance for any help

Bill

Bill Kociaba

 <http://www.kociaba-fitness.com> www.kociaba-fitness.com