[Sportsandrec] Triathlon

PghJohn11 at aol.com PghJohn11 at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 16:05:47 UTC 2016

Pine Island is off of the southwest coast of Florida in the Gulf of
Mexico.  It is an inner island from Sanibel and Captiva.   It is  approximately 14
miles long and about two miles wide.  It has a summer  population of about
7,000 and double that in the winter when the tourists  arrive. We have a 13
mile bike path, one shopping center with seven stores and a  few mom and pop
restaurants.  There is one four way stop sign intersection,  no traffic
lights, a VFW, American Legion, Moose Lodge and the biggest  recreation
activity is boating and fishing.

In a message dated 1/14/2016 8:49:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,