[Sportsandrec] Zumba?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:55:19 UTC 2016

Contacting the co.s would be a total waste of time and energy. In spite of
them being trademarked fitness programs virtually every instructor will
modify moves, sequence, level of intensity etc.  The easiest and likely most
effective thing would be to speak to the instructor privately and perhaps
arrange a couple private classes to learn the moves as well as to "teach"
the instructor to be more verbal with his/her cues so you can keep up.  You
may have to pay for those private lessons but that might be something you
can resolve with the fitness center manigement.  Remember instructors are
payed by the class so in their case time is money.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"