[Sportsandrec] What about Salsa dancing?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 19:06:40 UTC 2016

Good morning, Ron formerly of the bears,,

         Yes, my own experience sort of suggests
that salsa/tango/Hustle dancing ought to work
really well for you 2 lovebirds. A few years ago,
there was this outfit called Connecting Through
Dance here in the Bay Area in which my partner
and I were exposed to those dances. We had a
recital and everything but due of course to a
lack of funding the outfit folded.
Congradulations on scoring such an opportunity!