[Sportsandrec] Loosing weight? I have a good idea.

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:38:04 UTC 2016

Hello J,

Raise the saddle, until you have a slight bend in your knee, when the ball of your foot, is on the axle of the pedal, and the pedal, is at the bottom of the stroke. This will not only open up your leg muscles, but also orient your pelvis on the saddle, to where it will feel more comfortable.

When you start pedaling, go easy, to moderate, for the first five or ten minutes, to allow the capillaries, in your legs,  to get blood in them. For your first few rides, forget about intervals, but rather, focus on enduring for 30 minutes, then eventually, an hour.

Don’t forget to lighten the resistance, and cool down, for about five minutes, before you dismount the bike.

You can do it!

Ron