[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} RE: Stairmaster

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:07:55 UTC 2016

Ashley,

The "situation" was not between Bill and me.

You can label flatscreen equipment. I have an elliptical that has a
flatscreen panel, and I just have Braille labels where the buttons are. Now
touch screens, that's another story. Sometimes you can create custom
templates with sighted help, but it depends on how complicated the menus
are.

Bridgit