[Sportsandrec] Any blind yogis here?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 02:25:21 UTC 2016

I agree totally.  I am not interested in yoga but wanted to study Thi Chi
and found lots of stuff but until I worked privately with an instructor I
just couldn't get some of it.
I would highly recommend it to everyone out there who has balance issues.  I
have actually incorporated some of into my group fitness classes at the
broward lighthouse

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"