[Sportsandrec] Question about triathlons

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Tue Jun 7 19:59:52 UTC 2016

I have never tethered on the swim. In fact, I thought I had read in one rulebook that being tethered during the swim was not allowed. It allows for the possibility of "towing." Around the torso may interfere with the freestyle stroke if you swim side-by-side, plus it puts a barrier that other swimmers me catch. If you swim in line it's not such an issue.

Hey Mr. Shaw, it's been too long.
Kelly

Sent from my iPhone