[Sportsandrec] Question about triathlons

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 21:04:19 UTC 2016

Jon-marc,
This sounds interesting.

What is the rwb camp? How long was the triathlon?
I did not know there were triathlon camps.
What did you do at the camp and how did they adapt the three sports for you?
Did you bring a guide, or who supplied that?
Had you been cycling, swimming, and running before with sighted people as
guides or was it new to you?

Just curious.

Like Bridgit, I struggle maintaining orientation in  the water except for in
roped off lanes.
Glad I'm not the only one with such an issue!

Ashley