[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} RE: question about other sports

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:00:32 UTC 2016

nascar?  Hmmm
 I have a friend out in New Yourk   that was believe it or not involved in a
blind racing event that went on for I think seven years. I was going to trry
to go out and do that but it has  been canceled  and does not look like it
is coming back. I have some ideas to bring it back and make it much safer
than it was but funding and people to back the idea are both in short
supply.
 How  about sky diving. Not  what I want to try but a lot of totally blind
people have  done there share of dives. I can not speak to if they ever did
it solo but I would think so.
Robert