[Sportsandrec] question about other sports

maryjane timbersgirl219 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:32:05 UTC 2016

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: SportsandRec [mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Jessica Beecham via SportsandRec
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:40 AM
To: Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List; 'Sports and
Recreation for the Blind Discussion List'
Cc: Jessica Beecham
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] question about other sports

I agree with Audrey! Just decide what you are into. I run, do yoga, have
surfed, ridden horses, hiked, skied, climbed, etc... I don't think I have
found a sport that I couldn't modify. Well... Maybe NASCAR but I am not a
fan anyways.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:36 AM -0600, "Robert Moore via SportsandRec"