[Sportsandrec] convention fundraiser

Danielle Fernandez mauidf81 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:16:23 UTC 2016

Jessica Beecham is with We fit wellness. In Colorado she will be a convention and her and I are doing the health fair. We will have T-shirts that we will be selling that are quite dry. They are pretty cool 20 bucks apiece. I think you can contact her at Jessica beecham@ we fit wellness com don't quote me on the email but I know it something like that. We also have a Facebook page that has a lot of information to and you can write stuff on there so it might reach her.

Danielle Fernandez
(A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill goodintentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.)
-Liberty Hyde Bailey