[Sportsandrec] Back to the basics. Way back.

jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:19:45 UTC 2016

Loved reading this! My husband and I have Dr. Schroeder's bike, from 1976. We haven't written in a while, partly due to the age of the bike and how much maintenance it requires. Would love to get back into it, but husband doesn't seem as keen.  Enjoy this wonderful spring weather, and happy writing!

Sent from my iPhone