[Sportsandrec] CIM, was Riding by faith, not by sight.

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:28:20 UTC 2016

This morning, it was 37, going up to
> 62. The low is unseasonably cool.

Generally, I’d say low 40s to low 60s is common for Sacramento, in early December. It could also be wet, but showers are more common here than rain. I find it less intrusive, compared to the midwest, or east coast.

The CIM uses that same bike trail. There is also a 50-mile run, held here annually.
Regards,

Ron