[Sportsandrec] Sports Done by the Blind but not Discussed

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:15:32 UTC 2016

I have done tandum biking, one year riding in RAGBRAI (Des Moines Register's Great Bike Ride Across Iowa.) I took ballet for quite a while, and I guess that's not exactly a sport, but it gets you moving. I work with a trainer and have done all of the things you do to get fit except running I don't do well. I haven't had a good swim for a while. I am not as much the exercise person you all are.
Cindy